- Includes Professional Setup Free of Charge - Includes setup, installation, and training by a certified Bosch professional
- Superior Warranty Plus Bosch Service Promise - Best in class warranty (1 year parts, 6 months labor), Plus the service promise commits to getting your equipment up and running within 48hrs or Bosch extends your warranty.
- Multi-Speed Arbor Options - Three available arbor speeds: 100, 150, and 200 RPM along with adjustable rotor and drum feed speeds provides extreme versatility and flexibility
- Extended Reach - Full 10" drum resurfacing capability for full truck coverage
- Positive Rake One Pass Tooling - Cut more material in a single pass, (up to 0.50”). Meets OEM finish quality specs on a single pass without any extra finishing steps needed.
- Best in Class Muscle Mass - 470 lb. solid metal casting that eats up vibration and allows for a smoother cut than the competition.
- External Motor Assembly Mount - The external motor mount design cuts down on vibrations that are otherwise transmitted to the cutting surface giving you a smoother cut than the competition.
- Huge Dovetail Way and Gibb Design - True machine shop quality design that fully supports the tool motion at all times. This more rigid tool support construction eliminates vibration and allows for smoother cuts than the competition.
- Tapered Roller Bearing Arbor Supports - Bosch brake lathes utilize tapered roller bearings instead of straight bushings to support the spinning arbor. Tapered bearings tightly surround the arbor to minimize slop and allow the cutting heads to cut deeper and smoother than the competition. Bushing designs are inherently flawed as they require gaps to allow for arbor motion.